We import your coffee and are happy to advise you! As independent advisors in coffee purchasing and trading, we are always at your disposal. Furthermore, we support you in choosing the right time to buy and answer all your questions about our popular coffee bean. Thanks to our quality management and our many years of experience in coffee trading, we always offer you the highest quality – not only in coffee, but also in service!
We have been working successfully with many of our partners, farmers and cooperatives for many years. It is important to us that coffee-growing countries in particular benefit from trading coffee. Through direct exchange with small farmers, pickers and cooperatives, we are able to achieve transparency in payment methods and value creation!
Dear coffee friends,
I have been active in coffee trading for more than 20 years, many years in buying and selling, travelling to growing countries and in quality management, tasting numerous coffees from all countries of the world.
I am looking forward to contributing my knowledge and experience to a trustful cooperation with you!
• Purchasing & Trading of Coffee
• Support for social projects in coffee countries
• Logistics & Distribution of coffee to coffee roasters
• Strategic purchasing advice (stock exchange, harvest time)
• Advice on roasting profiles
• Coffee roasting for advisory purposes and analysing coffee
• Evaluating and creating blends with you
• Finding suitable coffees for your target group
• Visual analysis of the coffee beans
• Daily cuppings for quality analyses
• Analysis of blends, coffee roasting, coffee grinding & cup quality
• Analysis & Optimisation of the entire value chain
• Analyse purchase times
• Optimisation of harvest times & coffee trading
• Influence of the stock exchange on coffee prices
• Linking Social Projects & Growing Countries
We are trading coffee fairly and socially responsible from coffee farmers and cooperatives. Furthermore we trade transparently and sustainably with our customers. We advise and take care that both, producers and roasters in Germany, receive the greatest possible added value.